Electric Fence?

Paul Lussier pll@mclinux.com
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 10:13:46 -0500

In a message dated: 14 Nov 2001 23:56:27 EST
Derek Atkins said:

>Yea.  It also seems to ignore swap-space.  I don't know why.  I'll see
>if I can somehow find a Linux box with much more RAM than I've got.

Man I wish I knew what to do to help you out.  I've got access to
some Linux boxes with upto 4GBs of RAM and who knows how much swap
space.  Unfortunately, I'm clueless when it comes to this stuff, and
I wouldn't know the first thing to do with EF.

Hmmm, here's an idea.  Could you use Compaq's Test Drive systems?
They provide public accounts on various types of systems for
development purposes:

	http://www.compaq.com/inform/issues/issue27/ln03-testdrive-linux.html
--

Seeya,
Paul

			  God Bless America!

	...we don't need to be perfect to be the best around,
		and we never stop trying to be better.
		       Tom Clancy, The Bear and The Dragon