Electric Fence?

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
15 Nov 2001 10:35:27 -0500

As of last night I built, installed, and recompiled gnucash to
use the dmalloc library.  It's not as useful as Electric Fence,
but it has certainly shown me that my GtkWidget is being freed
from under me.

So, now I need to figure out who is freeing my widget from under me,
and why.  My lack of knowledge about Gtk (and windowing systems in
general) is probably at fault.  Most likely it has something to do
with 'parent' vs. 'toplevel' widgets and modal dialogs.  But I really
have no idea. ;)

-derek