Electric Fence?

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
15 Nov 2001 10:53:44 -0500

And as of this morning I think I tracked it down to an unbalanced

gtk_main(); ... gtk_main_quit();

There was one code-path where it was balanced and a different
path where it was not balanced.  In the unbalanced path it would
die.

Now, if only I could figure out why my Help Windows don't get focus
until all my dialogs go away....

-derek