CVS update: gnucash/src/business/business-core/test

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
16 Nov 2001 21:40:26 -0500

linas@linas.org (Linas Vepstas) writes:

> Hmm, well, OK, I admit that at one reason other packages turn these into
> separate modules is so that they can charge $$ for each separate
> module...

Exactly :)

> The words 'code reuse' scare me.  There should be no code reuse;
> if there is, then you haven't abstracted the problem correctly.
> I assume you mean 'closely tied function'.

There should most certainly be "code reuse" -- one should only have to
implement a function once and call that function from all the other
code ;)

My current theory is that all the orders, all the invoices, and both
a/r and a/p will each be one object with different type-flags.