Re-working GNCId: removing GNCIdType enum

Dave Peticolas dave@krondo.com
24 Nov 2001 15:31:13 -0800

--=-DUMsgXyMREtesswGLrRk

On Sat, 2001-11-24 at 10:43, Derek Atkins wrote:
> In the process ov convertng the GNCId EntityTables to using char*
> instead of int, I'm going to get rid of the GNDIdType enumeration.
> This implies I'm going to have to un-gwrap it.  Considering nothing
> seems to be using that enumeration, I don't think that will be a
> big deal, but I thought I'd ask first before I ripped it out...

The query<->scm conversion routines in engine-helpers.c uses
that enum. But if they change to strings, the obvious solution
would be to use the strings themselves as part of the encoding.

dave

--=-DUMsgXyMREtesswGLrRk

--=-DUMsgXyMREtesswGLrRk--