RFC: refactoring window-register as widget-register + containing window

Dave Peticolas dave@krondo.com
25 Nov 2001 15:34:55 -0800

--=-YQbz2jkVU1edtCVGAmCi

On Sun, 2001-11-25 at 10:01, Derek Atkins wrote:
> So, I was wondering if there were some way to refactor the SplitLedger
> into something more abstract?  In doing this I'll probably wind up
> re-inventing the register core, but what I was thinking was that we

You would actually end up re-writing register-core because it already
is completely abstract. The 'register' in register-core knows nothing
about splits.

> could have a way to register cell-types with the split ledger, or
> rather, register the functions used to create/modify "Splits":

You can already register new cell types.

dave

--=-YQbz2jkVU1edtCVGAmCi

--=-YQbz2jkVU1edtCVGAmCi--