RFC: refactoring window-register as widget-register + containing window

Dave Peticolas dave@krondo.com
25 Nov 2001 17:04:37 -0800

--=-PShoLiPv/jsa60kbml17

On Sun, 2001-11-25 at 17:03, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Dave Peticolas <dave@krondo.com> writes:
>=20
> > You register one "date" cell, although this specific example is moot
> > since there already is a date cell. You need the FOO_CELL definitions
> > in split-ledger.h so that you know what specific date/amount/text/etc.
> > is being stored in a cell, i.e., is it the posted date or the entered
> > date or the recociled date, or what?
>=20
> One would think this could be set not by the name but by the
> cell-layout definition.  I mean, somewhere you need to set that
> 	DATE_CELL ->
> 		Date widget
> 		xaccTransSetDateEnteredTS
>=20
> 	DATE_DUE ->
> 		Date widget
> 		xaccTransSetDateDueTS

Sure, but I don't see your point, you still need some way
of referring to the specific cell with the posted date, etc.

dave

--=-PShoLiPv/jsa60kbml17

--=-PShoLiPv/jsa60kbml17--