RFC: refactoring window-register as widget-register + containing window

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
25 Nov 2001 20:13:18 -0500

Dave Peticolas <dave@krondo.com> writes:

> > One would think this could be set not by the name but by the
> > cell-layout definition.  I mean, somewhere you need to set that
> > 	DATE_CELL ->
> > 		Date widget
> > 		xaccTransSetDateEnteredTS
> >=20
> > 	DATE_DUE ->
> > 		Date widget
> > 		xaccTransSetDateDueTS
>
> Sure, but I don't see your point, you still need some way
> of referring to the specific cell with the posted date, etc.
>
> dave

I guess my point is that you can setup this information
when you create the cell so that it always knows
itself.  Then you just need to get the cell in position N
and tell it "save yourself"

But whatever.