A/R, A/P, and Aging Reports

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
30 Nov 2001 15:23:50 -0500

FYI,

I recently (last night and today) checked in a bunch of code that
should make Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable account-types
somewhat usable.  There are also a set of aging reports that grovel
through the A/R and A/P accounts and give you a list of who still owes
(or is owed) money.

Please take a whack at playing with it; let me know if you think
the bare-bones interface is missing something?

As order and invoice entry gets integrated we'll have a better shot at
doing better reports, but what's there now should be sufficient of the
personal user (IMHO).

-derek

PS: Unfortunately the Due-Date doesn't do anything yet.