gnucash 1.6.4-1 mandrake 8.x rpm

Kimmo Hovi kimmo@hovi.org
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 01:59:01 +0200 (EET)

It appears that the rpm of 1.4.(something) supplied with mandrake 8.0
knows how to add/remove itself to/from window manager menus (WMaker in my
case, grr can't get AfterStep devel to build ;), but the 1.6.4-1 I just
downloaded from gnucash.org's mandrake-8.x dir doesn't...

I know a lot of people would appreciate if something like this was
implemented =)

Ps, thank you guys for a great product =)

--
      /"\                            | Kimmo Hovi <kimmo@hovi.org>
      \ /     ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | BEng (Comp Eng) / EViTech