Fwd: Some problems with report

Christian Stimming stimming@tuhh.de
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 09:45:19 +0200

Subject: Some problems with report
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 18:11:03 +0200
From: Zdenko Podobný <zdpo@mailbox.sk>
To: stimming@tuhh.de

Hello,

I translated gnucash.pot send it at gnucash-patches@gnucash.org.
But I found out report are using iso-8859-1 for font, so slovak strings
are not displayed corretlly (all other strings in gnucash are OK). Where
it problem?

Also I want to know if I can adjust some things in reports or
acctchrt_*.gnucash-xea files (I mean something like remove some accounts
or adjust it to slovak settings...because not everything that is common
in Western Europe is common is Central Europe)

I think it would be great if translations files will be in different
packages. I don't think that some from US will be interesting in slovak
Doc (I want to translate it) and I am not interesting in Portugal...
I am interesting in adjusting files that have connection to tax, that
also Slovak people could use it. If there will be slovak package it
would be so big problem.

What do you think about it?

Zdeno