Gnu Cash API or modularity ???

David Lane gnucash-devel <gnucash-devel@gnucash.org>
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 11:06:31 -0700

--------------D31A6BA4A62DCF78362D887F

    I too have been looking at GNU Cash for quite some time.  I am
looking for
modularity and data sharing.  Emporting and exporting will not sufice.
I'm  looking
to integrate a finantual package with POS, Purchasing, and other
activity that are
linked to finance.  GNU Cash might be it if there is a dynamic data
exchange.

    I will have to search the documentation for ways to intagrate GNU
Cash with a
web e-commerce model or with other applications

Can any one guide me in the right place ?

--
David C. Lane, Programmer
Merced College

--------------D31A6BA4A62DCF78362D887F