Sceduled Xactions

Josh Sled jsled@asynchronous.org
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 23:49:22 -0700

On Fri, Oct 12, 2001 at 10:49:17AM -0700, Josh Sled wrote:

| The current state:
|
| . The scheduled transaction list and editor are implemented and workforme

The list didn't, actually... deletion didn't really work.  This has
been fixed.

| . Preferences [such as "by default, auto-create SXes" and "I want N lines
|   in my template ledger"] aren't hooked up, yet.

This is no longer true; preferences are hooked up... there's an issue
with the template reigster not expanding to fill available window space,
but I'll get to that at some point.

As well, I've added [some of] the "standard" register toolbar controls
to the template register window in the SX editor.  Some of these aren't
implemented, and some are, but won't quite work ... the funds-transfer
dialog, for instance, needs to be "templatized", creating the appropriate
template transaction from whatever funds-transfer paramaters one wants.

...jsled