Documentation `bug report' and EURO question

Thomas Klausner wiz@danbala.ifoer.tuwien.ac.at
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 10:07:12 +0200

Hi!

I tried to find out what I need to have to do in gnucash starting
January 1, when my local money gets replaced by the EURO.

In doing so, I found that http://www.gnucash.org/docs/C/xacc-euro.html
doesn't even mention the twelfth EURO nation, Greece, yet.

gnucash(1) says:
Please report any bugs using the bug reporting form on the
.B gnucash
web site.

I didn't find that either, sorry.

So, what will I have to do once I'll be spending EURO instead of ATS?
Make lots of new Accounts, or can I somehow still use my ATS one?

Bye,
 Thomas

--
Thomas Klausner - wiz@danbala.tuwien.ac.at
War is an instrument entirely inefficient toward redressing wrong; and