Test report: Scheduled Transactions

Josh Sled jsled@asynchronous.org
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 11:38:24 -0700

On Tue, Oct 23, 2001 at 01:29:55PM -0400, Derek Atkins wrote:

| I didn't know the SX system could take formulas.  Yes, that would

Yes; I'm trying to figure out how to best inform the user about it... which
makes me think of an interesting UI element: per-dialog "tip of the day".
Especially on dialogs which represent new [new to the software or new to
the user] functionality, it might make sense to have a user-configurable
"explain new functionality" or something...

I mean, it could just be in the docs, but who reads the docs? :)

...jsled