Test report: Scheduled Transactions

Josh Sled jsled@asynchronous.org
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 11:48:45 -0700

On Tue, Oct 23, 2001 at 01:53:31PM -0400, Tim Wunder wrote:

| Can I get the current balance of an account as a variable? Say, to get
| the current principal balance of a loan for calculating interest for a
| loan. The SX would look like:

Hmmm... I was also thinking about this; automagically binding certain
variables to various interesting information in the account.  However,
I don't think most users want to manually deal with the formula... though
some will.

I think we should further investigate the use of pre-defined functions
to do this...  furthermore, there should probably be some veneer of a
dialog which allows the user to easily setup these splits [a-la the Funds
Transfer dialog, which just sets up a bunch of splits].

...jsled