gtkhtml fonts

Linas Vepstas linas@linas.org
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 15:30:54 -0500

On Fri, Aug 31, 2001 at 11:56:51PM -0500, Larry Ewing was heard to remark:
> On Fri, 2001-08-31 at 18:23, Linas Vepstas wrote:
>
> The squares typically mean that gtkhtml is trying to render glyphs that
> are not actually in the font.

Thanks, I finally fixed it.   Turns out I had an old libgal (libgal3)
that hadn't been wiped out when new ones got installed.   Typical
hallmark of the 'weird error' -- old libraries hanging around ...
... took a while to find and nuke it.

--linas