Addition of HBCI support, Maturity of 1.7-branch, next stable release time frame?

Linas Vepstas linas@linas.org
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 18:02:56 -0600

On Thu, Apr 04, 2002 at 10:15:40AM -0800, Josh Sled was heard to remark:

> Linas regarding book-closing stuff ... ?

I think the engine side is 'mostly' done, althought I have *not* handled
SX's for book closing.  The big, big hole is to put together a GUI
to allow the user to do this.

> PS Scheduled Transactions state [this is in my tree, not yet in CVS]:

CVS commits should be like voting: commit early, commit often.

(when in doubt, create a branch: cvs tag -b mybranch; cvs update -r
mybranch; cvs commit; until you are ready to mainstream: then
cvs update -A; cvs update -j mybranch; cvs commit; to get back to the
main branch)

If cvs commits are too slow, let me know, maybe I should move cvs to
the faster machine ... laziness on my part.

--linas

--
pub  1024D/01045933 2001-02-01 Linas Vepstas (Labas!) <linas@linas.org>