Addition of HBCI support, Maturity of 1.7-branch, next stable release time frame?

Josh Sled jsled@asynchronous.org
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 11:53:17 -0800

On Thu, Apr 04, 2002 at 02:32:52PM -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:

| How did you work around the Query problem?  Or have you not done so,
| yet?

In a slightly hacky way.  I've added a xaccQuerySearchTemplateGroup()
which allows the split-retreival routine to DTRT WRT searching the template
account-group for the query elts.  As we don't really support AccountGroups
[and only multiple Books, which I don't think is appropriate], this seemed
to be more correct given what I'm attempting.

| > Feature freeze/1.7.99 betas starting Sun 9 June?  Targeting a 1.8 release
| > for end June?  Is this reasonable?
|
| Oh, probably..  Assuming I can get some time to work on some other
| major UI features for the business stuff.

Well, it seems like this is possible, but slightly unrealistic, given
the HBCI and doc work [which I think is nearly required given the nature
of questions on #gnucash]... as well, it might allow me to make a couple
of smaller UI fixes that I'd like to [progress-indication of file load,
some reporting ui niceness, &c.]

Sound better?  Perhaps we fix dates in a month or two, then.

...jsled