Addition of HBCI support, Maturity of 1.7-branch, next stable release time frame?

Andreas Bogk andreas@andreas.org
07 Apr 2002 11:04:40 +0000

Christian Stimming <stimming@tuhh.de> writes:

> there is quite some demand for HBCI client software. There still
> doesn't exist ANY open source HBCI-capable software (Linux and/or
> Windows) out there in Germany, and there exists exactly ONE
> HBCI-capable proprietary software on Linux (Moneyplex by Matrica
> http://www.matrica.de/prodmpxwinlnx.htm Price: EUR 59 and up). On

Make that EUR 250 if you want to be able to import/export your data to
and from Moneyplex, and even then you cannot automate it.

Exporting account data from Moneyplex to Gnucash via QIF works, btw.

I'd be very interested in HBCI in Gnucash, and would like to offer my
assistance in testing the CVS version.

Andreas

--
"In my eyes it is never a crime to steal knowledge. It is a good
theft. The pirate of knowledge is a good pirate."