XML size (was: no subject)

Andreas Bogk andreas@andreas.org
07 Apr 2002 16:14:28 +0000

gnucash@cbbrowne.com writes:

> > MySQL depends on BerkeleyDB for transactions.
> That was true when they were _prototyping_ transaction support.
> It is no longer true; the DB engine used to provide transaction support now is
> called "InnoDB."

Then it seems I missed a major development.

Given that, the idea of an embedded MySQL/InnoDB with support for
optional stand-alone databases sounds like the Right Thing to me.

Andreas

--
"In my eyes it is never a crime to steal knowledge. It is a good
theft. The pirate of knowledge is a good pirate."