Addition of HBCI support

Martin Preuß martin@aquamaniac.de
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 00:14:01 +0200

Hi,

On Friday, April 05 2002 09:58, Christian Stimming wrote:
[...]
> I haven't yet evaluated which of those possibilities should be supported
>   by Gnucash. I just wanted to mention that HBCI support will definitely
> be more than import/export of our existing data.

As some people know there are many objects/structs to be set up when using
OpenHBCI. Because this would make implementing HBCI support more complicated
I decided to release a develop version of libaqmoney
(http://sf.net/projects/aqmoney), which is a simplification library around
OpenHBCI (http://sf.net/projects/openhbci).

There is a API doc package, too (you should first look at the information
about _HBCIInterface_).

Since I am absolutely unfamiliar with the internals of GnuCash I would like to
help someone else implementing HBCI support rather than trying it myself ;-)

regards
Martin

--

LibChipCard - http://www.libchipcard.de