Book clsoing [was: Re: Addition of HBCI support, Maturity of 1.7-branch, next stable release time frame?

David Hampton hampton@employees.org
15 Apr 2002 18:26:50 -0700

--=-o4ksYxl73nLcQFwY4QFA

On Mon, 2002-04-15 at 18:02, Linas Vepstas wrote:
>=20
> However, any report that shows ROI or uses a FIFO to calculate
> profit/loss will have to look at old/closed books to figure out what=20
> the original purchase price was.  That's the bad news.  The good news is
> I don't think we have any FIFO-based reports in gnucash yet.  :-)

A capital gains report for stock transactions is on my to-do list.  I
guess I'll wait for your book closing changes to go in before I start.

David

--=-o4ksYxl73nLcQFwY4QFA

--=-o4ksYxl73nLcQFwY4QFA--