Book clsoing [was: Re: Addition of HBCI support, Maturity of 1.7-branch, next stable release time frame?

Josh Sled jsled@asynchronous.org
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 10:05:17 -0700

On Mon, Apr 15, 2002 at 10:23:40PM -0400, Michael T. Garrison Stuber wrote:

| when her stock reports didn't run properly.  While we're on the topic where
| is the metadata that let's GnuCash know that there are other files to look
| at?

I'm wondering if it's too much for it [the current and old books, and
metadata as necessary] to be a tar/gz file, documented or named as such,
that GNC can access as a VFS?

My question assumes a certain backend, but I think the current thinking
is to have both the [Postgre]SQL and XML backends.

...jsled

--
http://www.asynchronous.org - `a=jsled; b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}`
jabber:jsled@jabber.asynchronous.org, ICQ:4983267, {AIM,YIM}:joshsled