Book clsoing [was: Re: Addition of HBCI support, Maturity of 1.7-branch, next stable release time frame?

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
16 Apr 2002 14:16:57 -0400

linas@linas.org (Linas Vepstas) writes:

> Hmm. Actually, I'm not sure how much I tested the XML backend. If at
> all.  I think I got hung up trying to figure out a suitable naming
> scheme for auto-naming the differrent books.

Perhaps this is yet another argument for using embedded SQL for the
main data storage system, and leaving XML as an import/export format?

1/2 :)