Book clsoing [was: Re: Addition of HBCI support, Maturity of 1.7-branch, next stable release time frame?

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
17 Apr 2002 20:57:23 -0400

"Michael T. Garrison Stuber" <garrisonstuber@bellsouth.net> writes:

> Thanks.  This was very helpful -- assuming of course you and Linas are
> on the same page.  Having to put in an extra split for a sale across
> lots is a little counterintuitive, but I can't think of another way to
> do it which doesn't have really ugly implications.

I imagine that in some views the "extra split" would be combined
together and leave you with just the total split value.  So in the
main view you'd only see one Split for 500 shares at $20, unless you
looked at the lot view, in which case you'd see it split.

Hopefully the UI can make this kind of task easier on the user.
That's the hard part, IMHO.