scheduled transactions

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
21 Apr 2002 23:26:33 -0400

I think the major differences are whether the values are fixed or
variable.  Fixed-value transactions should probably be auto-posted
(maybe with a configuration option to turn it off?) and variable-value
transactions should require user-input.

Don't forget that variable-value transactions probably need to allow
the user to set the actual transaction date, too (to catch those
pesky procrastinators ;)

-derek