Tracking insurance claims/medical info

Ross Boylan RossBoylan@stanfordalumni.org
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 12:59:48 -0700

On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 02:32:10PM -0400, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Sounds like a job for a co-resident Database, where multiple

I'm not familiar with the term "co-resident database."  What does it
mean? To me the structure of the problem seems more like one where
there might be several databases (gnucash's being one) and you want
the transaction to span the databases.

Or do you mean transaction in the financial, rather than database,
sense?

> applications feed into a single database and "transactions" can move
> from one application to another.
>
> I don't think Gnucash is necessarily the right starting point for this
> marriage, but I could be wrong.
>
> Some of this might be doable with the Invoice and Lot handling that
> is/will-be in CVS.

Is there a description of that anywhere?

Thanks.