Change requests: reconcile date jump and VAT support

David Hampton hampton@employees.org
28 Apr 2002 14:29:59 -0700

--=-5HYATi77r3AqsNpXt7MZ

On Mon, 2002-03-25 at 08:59, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> Hi!
>=20
> When I do a reconcile for my bank account, and then do another one,
> the date for the 2nd reconcile is automatically forwarded a month
> after the first.
>=20
> There are probably people that get monthly statements for which this
> is fine, but for others who get them weekly or as often as they care
> to fetch them, it's pretty annoying: most of the time it's two
> point-and-click actions instead of one (change month, change day
> vs. change day).

I committed a fix for this yesterday.  On a per-account basis gnucash
will now remember the last reconciliation interval used, and  will
default to that interval for the next reconciliation.=20

David

--=-5HYATi77r3AqsNpXt7MZ

--=-5HYATi77r3AqsNpXt7MZ--