Enhanced spec file for GnuCash 1.6.6

Linas Vepstas linas@linas.org
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 17:14:24 -0500

May I remind everyone that when gnucash is built with postgres, that
binary will still run on a machine without postgres installed.
That's because the backends are dynamically loaded.

So I recommend always building gnucash *with* postgres, especially when
building binaries for other people...

--linas

On Sat, Apr 20, 2002 at 09:26:32PM -0700, Chris Lyttle was heard to remark: