src/import-export/gnc-generic-import.c compilation problem with gcc 3.1

Josh Sled jsled@asynchronous.org
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 08:33:15 -0700

Benoit, all...

When I attempted to compile the aforementioned file yesterday, I got the
following error:

-----
gnc-generic-import.c:414: output_operand: invalid expression as operand
Please submit a full bug report,
See <URL:http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/> for instructions.
make[1]: *** [gnc-generic-import.lo] Error 1
-----

The mentioned line [414] is the last line of the file, so after a bit of #if
0'ing, I localized the problem to the gnc_ui_generic_account_picker_map_cb
function.  If I leave the printf in, I get the problem; without the printf:
no problem.

I'm pretty confused; anyone have any ideas?
Benoit, what compiler are you using?

I've committed a version w/o the printf [so I could get a clean compilation
for my recent commit], but I left the original version #if 0'd out below it.

Cheers...
...jsled