g-wrap-1.3.2 problem - who can help me

David Hampton hampton@employees.org
19 Aug 2002 23:35:29 -0700

--=-3YCwwwcEDwGfRt+rQzSe

On Fri, 2002-08-16 at 07:38, Derek Atkins wrote:
> > g-wrap compiles now on hpux 11.00, I made the following changes in
> > g-wrap-1.2.1/test/Makefile.in
> >=20
> > CFLAGS =3D -O2 -Werror -Wall -g -I../libruntime-guile @CFLAGS@
> > CFLAGS =3D -O2 -Wall -g -I../libruntime-guile @CFLAGS@
>=20
> Eh...  Not an unreasonable change, but not necessarily a reasonable
> one, either.  -Werror means treat all compiler warnings as errors.

This is needed because of a gcc-3.x warning that says the position of
/usr/include has been changed in the include search order.  I ran into
this myself the one week that I had gcc-3.x installed.  Note that the
next version of Red Hat will ship with gcc-3.2 so this does need to get
fixed in a reasonable time frame.

David

--=-3YCwwwcEDwGfRt+rQzSe

--=-3YCwwwcEDwGfRt+rQzSe--