Writing a Sharp Zaurus PDA GnuCash Companion

Colin Pinkney Colin.Pinkney@marconi.com
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 16:10:14 +0100

Thanks for the reply.

Ok, so I can probably just work out the format and I guess I can look at
the source code too.

Does the format change very much or is it fairly stable now?

I was just wanting to confirm that it is ok to use the same file format on
the PDA too.

Thanks again,

Colin

Derek Atkins <warlord@MIT.EDU>@lists.gnucash.org on 21/08/2002 15:53:53