Gnucash website

Chris Lyttle chris@wilddev.net
21 Aug 2002 18:22:23 -0700

On Wed, 2002-08-21 at 09:28, Linas Vepstas wrote:
> Should be back up.
>
> The phone line got disconnected again ((remodeelling, the workers did it,
> should get stable in a few more months).
>
> --linas
>
> On Mon, Aug 12, 2002 at 02:03:50AM -0700, Chris Lyttle was heard to remark:
> > Hi Linas,
> >
> > I was trying to release a new stable GnuCash tonight but the website was
> > down so I couldn't upload/ftp to it. Could you look into it pease and
> > let me know when its back up.

Linas,

With the recent downtime of the gnucash site, the developers were
discussing alternatives to maintain access for users and developers to
CVS and the web/ftp site. Some suggestions that were made were moving to
savannah and sourceforge. It would be nice to know what your thoughts
are on the matter.

Chris
--
RedHat Certified Engineer #807302549405490.
	|^|
	| |^| | |  Life out here is raw
	| | |^| |  But we will never stop
	| |_|_| |  We will never quit