how to hook OpenHBCI menu items in the register window

David Hampton hampton@employees.org
26 Aug 2002 09:48:13 -0700

--=-RXE7EjkYhJl7uyUSmydE

On Sun, 2002-08-25 at 13:27, Derek Atkins wrote:
> I haven't looked (and I don't have time for at least a week or two),
> but...  How hard do you think it would be to extend the
> gnc_add_*_extension() functions to take a base menu instead of
> assuming the top-level menu?

The main window (account tree/reports) and the registers are the only
windows that contain menubars.  Correct?=20

> Note that this makes it slightly harder for windows like the register,
> becuase you'd have to make sure you remembered the "added" menu items
> so you could add them to each window.

Over the weekend I added support for installing new items into the
menubar of the register window.  Unfortunately I'm having problems
accessing cvs.gnucash.org again, so I can't commit the changes.

> For extra credit:  Allow a flag (for the register window) that let's
> you add menu items based on the account type...

Not implemented, but wouldn't be too hard to add.

David

--=-RXE7EjkYhJl7uyUSmydE

--=-RXE7EjkYhJl7uyUSmydE--