Odd bug in Reconcile

budman85 budman85" <budman85@adelphia.net
29 Aug 2002 15:06:17 EDT

Hi,

I'm currently using 1.6.6, downloading 1.6.8 as I write this.

Today I had an odd occurance while I was reconciling a credit card account.
After adding new items to the list and then checkmarking the entries - I was
off by $10.  I double and triple checked my entry values and they were correct.
 The beg bal was correct.  Even the Funds In/Out were correct.	However, the
reconciled balanced remained $10 in the black.	There was no way of getting rid
of the $10 difference.

I then closed the reconcile screen, and restarted it.  I checked all the
entries, and it worked this time. $0 difference.  So I decided to see if the
error was still present.  I unchecked all the items - with nothing selected - I
was now $75 in the black.  As I checked items, the difference was adjusted
correctly.  I decided to try one more time to see if it was just an
initialization thing, but the $75 would still result.	However checking all
the items did result in a $0 difference.

I'll check 1.6.8 to see if it still occurs once I get that installed.

Regards,
Rich