Updated 1.8 release schedule

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
04 Dec 2002 09:47:09 -0500

Christian Stimming <stimming@tuhh.de> writes:

> * The Currency exchange transaction dialog (by Derek) has been
> committed today, i.e. it is not in 1.7.5 but it is in CVS now and will
> be in 1.7.6.

Actually, this _is_ in 1.7.5, but it isn't used in all cases.  It works
fine if you tab off the end of a line, but not if you hit <Enter>.  The
fix for this bug is in CVS (and will be in 1.7.6)..  But the dialog
itself is in 1.7.5.

> * Any more GUI/feature changes? Please try to get them into CVS before
> 1.7.6. Otherwise please delay them until after 1.8.0.

I need to add a menu item to pull up the exchange dialog (need to work
with jsled to figure out the best way of doing that).  Other than
that, I _think_ I've got everything done.

> More comments?

Looks like we're on track for an excellent release! :)