adding register menu item [WAS: Re: Updated 1.8 release schedule]

Josh Sled jsled@asynchronous.org
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 10:08:02 -0800

On Wed, Dec 04, 2002 at 09:47:09AM -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:

| I need to add a menu item to pull up the exchange dialog (need to work
| with jsled to figure out the best way of doing that).  Other than

Is it something generic to editing a register, or specific to the
application/window view which contains the register?

In the former case, add it to the menu defined in glade/register.c and the
callback code to the gnc-split-reg.c... make sure the menu-insertion
offsets in mumble_menu_setup in window-register.c are still valid
[depending on where you insert the menu in the gnc-split-reg menu...]

In the latter case, add it to the window-register menu defn in
glade/register.glade, and add the callback code to window-register.c; make
sure the menu item gets copied in the menu_setup code in window-register.c.

Or are you referring to something else?

...jsled

--
http://www.asynchronous.org - `a=jsled; b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}`