Gnucash Foundation [was: Re: Nothing works on Red Hat ]

v.i.t@gmx.de v.i.t@gmx.de
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 10:43:28 +0100 (MET)

Great, Christian, is the idea of decoupling donations and requests.
A donation is a free expression of appreciation for things already done. My
feature suggestion is to make it easier to find out, using WebCVS or LXR
or whatever, a list of developers who worked on this or that module. OK, it
requires certain knowledge on the part of the donor, but after all he can
quietly ask for advice from a  more knowledgeable hacker. And it's up to the
donor how much to donate, and to whom. :-)

vitaliy