HBCI

Eildert Groeneveld eg@tzv.fal.de
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 17:01:06 +0100

Dear all,
I have observed the following problem when issueing a HBCI transfer:
1. the little transfer window plus the log window disappeared with out a word
   the bash showed:  Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkwidget.c: line 3358
(gtk_widget_set_parent): assertion `!GTK_WIDGET_TOPLEVEL (widget)' failed.
2. Then I retried the transfer once more. same happened
3. Then I got the balance, successful
4. tried the transfer again with the following result

Ausgeführt. (Code 20)
Auftrag ausgeführt. (Code 20)
Ausgeführt. (Code 20)
Auftrag ausgeführt. (Code 20)
gnc_hbci_api_execute: Error at executeQueue: some connections failed
gnc_hbci_api_execute: Error at executeQueue: some connections failed
gnc_hbci_api_execute: Error at executeQueue: some connections failed
gnc_hbci_api_execute: Error at executeQueue: some connections failed
Ausgeführt. (Code 20)
Auftrag zur Ausführung vorgemerkt. (Code 10)
Auftrag zur Ausführung vorgemerkt. (Code 10)
Auftrag ausgeführt. (Code 20)
Auftrag ausgeführt. (Code 20)
Auftrag ausgeführt. (Code 20)
Ausgeführt. (Code 20)
Fehler aus Sicherungsverfahren. Bitte fragen Sie Ihren Kundenberater. (Code
9010)

The transfer window did come up (like all worked fine).

What do you guys think: did the transfer go through or what is the status? Or
did I transfer my total belongings twice?

greetings

Eildert

--
Eildert Groeneveld