[k5di@zianet.com: Re: Good By]

J. Milgram milgram@cgpp.com
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 08:22:34 -0500

> Linas I'm 67 years old and about to retire with enough money to bury
> you. I happen to like Linux. After I retire perhaps I will have enough
> time to play with it more. At this moment I'm in a Hotel in San
> Francisco California where I have a bid closing tomorrow about noontime.
> A job I bid at $123,000,000.00 and won. It will take about a year to
> complete. A crew from Seatlle Washington is on it's way down to start
> the work.

Linas & gang - remember that stuff like this is just as easily written
by an obnoxious 12-yo kid. Especially likely when he signs his name
"ScQRPions" ... You really don't know anything about who's typing
those characters, so don't waste your energy fretting over it. Anyway,
the rest of us appreciate what you're doing.

Judah

Judah Milgram        milgram@cgpp.com
P.O. Box 8376, Langley Park, MD 20787
(301) 422-4626 (-3047 fax)