HBCI-abort

Christian Stimming stimming@tuhh.de
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 10:31:37 +0100

Eildert Groeneveld wrote:

> Hello everyone
> I would like to report an HBCI abort when picking up transactions. This
> happens after the importer window comes up. At that stage no print was shown
> yet in that window.

What do you mean by "HBCI abort"? No reaction after the HBCI connection
finished?

> The output is:
> Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkwidget.c: line 3358 (gtk_widget_set_parent):
> assertion `!GTK_WIDGET_TOPLEVEL (widget)' failed.

Yes, that's something I introduced last weekend (reparenting the dialog
window) and I have yet to fix that. However, it shouldn't break anything
of the real stuff going on, so IMHO you can simply ignore this message
for now.

> gnc_hbci_api_execute: Error at executeQueue: some connections failed

Well this means something in the OpenHBCI job execution went wrong...
Wait, did you have to enter your password (or did you have the
cache-in-memory option activated)?

> gnc_hbci_gettrans: Got 2 transactions.

This, on the other hand, means that your transaction download
successfully finished and returned 2 transactions. So it rather seems as
if the OpenHBCI job execution worked successfully.

> Debug: gnc_hbci_descr_tognc: HBCI Description 'SB-UEBERWEISUNG,  HBCI VOM
> 10.12.2002 16.53 UHR GROENEVELD KTO 00052601 BLZ 2004189 '
> eg(eno,eg):

Do you mean that the "importer window", i.e. the one where the imported
transactions are shown, is just staying empty? Then that's probably a
bug introduced by changes in the importer window this Monday, which I
haven't yet had a chance to review. I hope I'll get to it tonight.

Christian