HBCI-abort

Eildert Groeneveld eg@tzv.fal.de
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 11:18:11 +0100

On Mittwoch, 11. Dezember 2002 10:31, Christian Stimming wrote:
> Eildert Groeneveld wrote:
> > Hello everyone
> > I would like to report an HBCI abort when picking up transactions. This
> > happens after the importer window comes up. At that stage no print was
> > shown yet in that window.
>
> What do you mean by "HBCI abort"? No reaction after the HBCI connection
> finished?
one two occasion the complete gnucash got killed, all gone, nothing left to be
seen.

> > The output is:
> > Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkwidget.c: line 3358 (gtk_widget_set_parent):
> > assertion `!GTK_WIDGET_TOPLEVEL (widget)' failed.
>
> Yes, that's something I introduced last weekend (reparenting the dialog
> window) and I have yet to fix that. However, it shouldn't break anything
> of the real stuff going on, so IMHO you can simply ignore this message
> for now.
>
> > gnc_hbci_api_execute: Error at executeQueue: some connections failed
>
> Well this means something in the OpenHBCI job execution went wrong...
> Wait, did you have to enter your password (or did you have the
> cache-in-memory option activated)?
ok, I tried it again:
1. get balance, enter pw - went fine
2. get transaction, no pw required., the importer window comes up (I assume
    that I got the transactions), then gnucash crashes.

> > gnc_hbci_gettrans: Got 2 transactions.
>
> This, on the other hand, means that your transaction download
> successfully finished and returned 2 transactions. So it rather seems as
> if the OpenHBCI job execution worked successfully.
>
> > Debug: gnc_hbci_descr_tognc: HBCI Description 'SB-UEBERWEISUNG,  HBCI VOM
> > 10.12.2002 16.53 UHR GROENEVELD KTO 00052601 BLZ 2004189 '
> > eg(eno,eg):
>
> Do you mean that the "importer window", i.e. the one where the imported
> transactions are shown, is just staying empty? Then that's probably a
> bug introduced by changes in the importer window this Monday, which I
> haven't yet had a chance to review. I hope I'll get to it tonight.

looks a little like it.

greeting

Eildert

--