g-wrap spec file (was: Re: [Fwd: Re: Any news on g-wrap release?] )

jurgen@botz.org jurgen@botz.org
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 00:11:04 -0800

This is a multipart MIME message.

--==_Exmh_8237463750

Chris Lyttle wrote:
> I have uploaded the new g-wrap 1.3.4 tarball and rpm's for RH 7.3 to the
> gnucash ftp site in the g-wrap dir. Of course its also available from
> below.

The spec file in the 1.3.4 tarball is broken/out of date.  Also,
there is still the -Werror problem on RH 8.0.

Here is a spec file that works for me...

  :j

--
J=C3=BCrgen Botz               | While differing widely in the various
jurgen@botz.org           | little bits we know, in our infinite
                          | ignorance we are all equal. -Karl Popper

--==_Exmh_8237463750

%define name g-wrap
%define version 1.3.4
%define release 1

Packager: Derek Atkins <warlord@MIT.EDU>
BuildRoot: %{_tmppath}/%{name}-%{version}

%description
g-wrap is a tool for creating Scheme interfaces to C libraries.  At
the moment it is most heavily focused on providing access to C
libraries from guile, but it also supports RScheme.

The g-wrap package contains the libraries necessary to run
applications built with g-wrap.  If you wish to build applications
that use g-wrap, you should install the g-wrap-devel package.

%package devel
Group: Development/Libraries
Requires: g-wrap guile-devel

%description devel
g-wrap is a tool for creating Scheme interfaces to C libraries.  At
the moment it is most heavily focused on providing access to C
libraries from guile, but it also supports RScheme.

You can provide access to a given C API by creating a specification
file describing the interface you want published at the Scheme level.
g-wrap will handle generating all the lower level library interface
code so that the C library shows up as a set of Scheme functions.

You should install g-wrap-devel if you need to compile programs that
need to use g-wrap C<->Scheme functionality

%prep
%setup -q

%build
find -name Makefile.in | xargs perl -pi -e 's/-Werror//g'
%configure
make

%install
%makeinstall=20

%clean
rm -rf $RPM_BUILD_ROOT

%files
%defattr(-,root,root)
%doc AUTHORS COPYING.LIB ChangeLog INSTALL NEWS README THANKS TODO
%{_libdir}/lib*.so.?.?.?
%dir %{_datadir}/guile/g-wrap
%{_datadir}/guile/g-wrap/*
%{_datadir}/guile/g-wrap.scm

%files devel
%defattr(-,root,root)
%doc /usr/info/*
/usr/bin/g-wrap-config
%{_libdir}/lib*.a
%{_libdir}/lib*.la
%{_bindir}/g-wrap-config
%dir %{_includedir}/g-wrap
%{_includedir}/g-wrap/*
%{_datadir}/aclocal/g-wrap.m4

%changelog
* Wed Dec 11 2002 Jurgen Botz <jurgen@botz.org>
- Update for g-wrap 1.3.4: file section was way out of date
- Use modern RPM macros
- Take -Werror out of Makefile.in because it breaks on RH8/gcc3

* Thu Jan 18 2001 Derek Atkins <warlord@MIT.EDU>
- Update for g-wrap 1.1.9:  make sure to include the shared obj symlinks

* Fri Jan 12 2001 Derek Atkins <warlord@MIT.EDU>
- Update for g-wrap 1.1.4:  new file layout

* Wed Nov 08 2000 Derek Atkins <warlord@MIT.EDU>
- Don't destroy the build directory -- RPM can do that on its own
- Properly build both g-wrap and g-wrap-devel (info file into -devel)
- currently only one info file

* Wed Oct 25 2000 Dave Peticolas <dave@krondo.com>
- use /usr/info/* for automatic gzipping

* Sat May 27 2000 Mark Horning <rip6@rip6.net>
- Created spec file

--==_Exmh_8237463750

This message has been 'sanitized'.  This means that potentially
dangerous content has been rewritten or removed.  The following
log describes which actions were taken.

Sanitizer (start="1039680667"):
  Rewrote MIME field type as
      >>multipart/mixed_<< (was >>multipart/mixed <<)
  Writer (pos="1179"):
    Total modifications so far: 2

  Part (pos="1235"):
    SanitizeFile (filename="unnamed.txt", mimetype="text/plain"):
      Match (rule="2"):
        Enforced policy: accept

  Part (pos="1885"):
    SanitizeFile (filename="g-wrap.spec", mimetype="text/plain "):
      Match (rule="default"):
        Enforced policy: defang

      Replaced mime type with: application/DEFANGED-437658
      Replaced file name with: g-wrap_spec.DEFANGED-437658

Anomy 0.0.0 : Sanitizer.pm
$Id: Sanitizer.pm,v 1.54 2002/02/15 16:59:07 bre Exp $

--==_Exmh_8237463750--