g-wrap spec file (was: Re: [Fwd: Re: Any news on g-wrap release?] )

Chris Lyttle chris@wilddev.net
12 Dec 2002 01:05:16 -0800

On Thu, 2002-12-12 at 00:11, jurgen@botz.org wrote:
> Chris Lyttle wrote:
> > I have uploaded the new g-wrap 1.3.4 tarball and rpm's for RH 7.3 to the
> > gnucash ftp site in the g-wrap dir. Of course its also available from
> > below.
>
> The spec file in the 1.3.4 tarball is broken/out of date.  Also,
> there is still the -Werror problem on RH 8.0.
>
> Here is a spec file that works for me...

The 1.3.4 release of g-wrap had some problems, so I removed the rpm's I
had created. I will not be releasing new ones until we have a new
version of g-wrap. Thanks, but we already have working spec files for
g-wrap (They're just not being included in the release tarball yet).

Chris
--
RedHat Certified Engineer #807302549405490.
	|^|
	| |^| | |  Life out here is raw
	| | |^| |  But we will never stop
	| |_|_| |  We will never quit