Recurrence of "Scheduled transaction after find" crash in CVS

Nigel Titley nigel@titley.com
20 Dec 2002 10:24:26 +0000

I've just had another of these. Sequence is

Open register window
Use "find" to find a transaction
Select transaction
Use "schedule" to create a scheduled transaction
Change period to "annually"
Gnucash crashes.

I've raised it as bug #101650. This happened several times a month or so
ago and I thought it was fixed, but it looks like its still lurking. As
a matter of interest its on a different machine this time (although
still running RH7.3), so its probably not machine specific (although its
the same input data).

Just to add a bouquet to sweeten the brickbat, I've just got the OFX
inporting working, and I'm *very* impressed. I really like the logic
behind the matcher, and it seems to work very well. Congratulations

Nigel