Request for delaying stable release: Multi-currency code stillnot mature enough

Stanley Long slong@customcpu.com
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 20:04:30 -0900

More modules and smaller project code are favored here.

Kernighan and Ritchie / Plaugher wrote about that before 1980.

I have fond memories of Amiga packages which let the user pick which
file search tool gets used.  It was an external module, even for some
non open-source executables.

You people do such good stuff that I hesitate to weigh in, so just take
this as one lurker's approval.

Stanley Long, PE
Consulting Electrical Engineer
Anchorage, Alaska