Browser spreadsheet

Dariush Ostowari dariush_o@hotmail.com
Fri, 01 Feb 2002 20:02:59 +0000

Hi All

I am working on the possibility of being able to run a Spreadsheet
application from inside a browser without forcing the client to actually
download/install the spreadsheet application on his/her machine. So for
example we may have a MS Excel worksheet that we would like people to access
from their browsers and interact with it (i.e. have a full functionality of
a spreadsheet application), without forcing them to download and/or install
MS Excel on their machine.

I was wondering if Gnumeric provides such a mechanism and whether the
underlying design and code is open enough to make such enhancements?

Best Regards,

Dariush Ostowari
Spftware Developer