Question: How to build complicated queries?

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
03 Feb 2002 12:18:06 -0500

I've been reading the query documentation but I don't
understand how one is supposed to use the existing APIs
to build a "complicated" query.

For example, I want a query to be:

How would one use the QUERY_AND, QUERY_OR, etc. methods and
xaccQueryAddTerm() API to build a query of this logic?

I guess my question is: what's the API to specify the "order of
logical operations", or how does one specify parens in a logical
expression?

Thanks,