Banks dropping support for qif downloads

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
07 Feb 2002 17:59:07 -0500

I dont disagree -- I think that OFX support is absolutely
vital.  Unfortunately Gnucash is a voluntary effort, and
the volunteers aren't working on it (yet).  You can apply
whatever "carrots" you'd like to try to convince the volunteers
to work on it sooner....

-derek